Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 2 boxes powdered sugar
- 2 sticks butter or margarine
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 small can carnation milk
- 1 pkg. chopped nuts
- 1 small bottle maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 pkg. (12 oz) chocolate chips
- paraffin, optional
- Mix sugar, butter, nuts, cherries, pineapple and coconut.
- Add salt.
- Add milk to stick together, but not runny.
- Shape and allow to dry.
- Melt chocolate chips in double boiler.
- You can add shaved paraffin to chocolate chips to make chocolate shiny.
- Dip shaped egg into melted chocolate and set out to dry (Tupperware™ pastry sheet very helpful here)
- When chocolate is set, eggs can then be personalized and decorated with icing.
Large bowl necessary for easy mixing. Tupperware™ fix-n-mix is perfect for this! enjoy.