- eggs, hard boiled or blown
- stickers, stars
- nail polish, clear, colors and glitter
- tiny 'rocket' candies
- cake decorating gel
- Some ideas for decorating dyed Easter eggs:
- use stickers, stars or press on dots
- use nail polish. (clear nail polish is good for over coating finished eggs) (for older children)
- use small, round "rocket" candies.
- Attach with cake decorating gel.
- Spatter paint with paint applied to old toothbrush.
- (Cover table first).
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.