Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Eddie Rickenbacker at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 lb confectioners' sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp light corn syrup
- 1 tbsp softened butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp almond extract
- 1 pinch cream of tartar
- 1⅓ cups flaked coconut
Chocolate coating Edit
- 8 squares semi-sweet chocolate
- Combine sugar, water, corn syrup, butter and vanilla.
- Add the salt, almond extract and cream of tartar.
- This mixture will be crumbly.
- Add the coconut.
- Shape into eggs (whatever size you want).
- Melt the chocolate, in a double boiler, over low heat.
- Cool a little and then frost the eggs.