Contributed by Eddie Rickenbacker at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 lb confectioners' sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp light corn syrup
- 1 tbsp softened butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp almond extract
- 1 pinch cream of tartar
- 1⅓ cups flaked coconut
Chocolate coating Edit
- 8 squares semi-sweet chocolate
- Combine sugar, water, corn syrup, butter and vanilla.
- Add the salt, almond extract and cream of tartar.
- This mixture will be crumbly.
- Add the coconut.
- Shape into eggs (whatever size you want).
- Melt the chocolate, in a double boiler, over low heat.
- Cool a little and then frost the eggs.