Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Pasca cu brinza de vaca
- 1 lb / 500 g cottage cheese
- 4 oz / 100 g raisins
- 3 - 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- sugar to taste
- a little grated lemon peel
- Mix the ingredients for filling to obtain a homogeneous paste.
- Roll a pencil thick sheet out of the sweet bread dough. Place in a baking pan.
- From another piece of dough form a long, finger thick roll and arrange it around the sheet, sticking to the walls of the pan.
- Place the filling within, without covering the roll on the edges.
- Make two more such dough rolls and place them over the filling in an X shape.
- After the cake has risen a bit in a warm place, use a little egg wash over the dough rolls.
- Set in the oven to bake. Remove from the pan when it is cold.