- About 2 hours before serving or early in the day.
- In bowl, combine yeast, sugar, salt, and 1 cup flour.
- In saucepan over medium heat, heat margarine and 1 cup water until very warm (125 degrees).
- With mixer at low speed, beat liquid into dry ingredients.
- At medium speed, beat 2 minutes.
- Reserve 1 egg white; beat in egg and egg yolk with 1 cup flour; beat 2 minutes.
- Stir in 2¼ cups flour.
- Turn dough onto floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes, working in about ¼ cup flour while kneading.
- Shape dough into ball; cover and let rest 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Grease 2 cookie sheets.
- Cut dough into eighths.
- For 1 bunny; cut 1 piece dough in half; shape half into ball, with a kiss in center, for body.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Cut other half in half; shape half into ball; brush with egg white; place next to large ball, tucking slightly under it for head.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.