Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 large pkg. black cherry Jell-O
- 2 cups boiling water
- 14½ to 15 oz can can blueberries
- 15 oz can crushed pineapple
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 pint pkg. Dream Whip (one pkg.)
- Mix jell-o with boiling water.
- Drain blueberries and add juice to Jell-O.
- Set aside ¾ cup Jell-O and juice; add blueberries, pineapple and nuts to Jell-O.
- Refrigerate until well set.
- Mix dream whip as directed on box, then slowly add the cooled ¾ cup Jell-O and juice to dream whip.
- Continue beating until lavender in color; top salad.