Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- cupcake pan liners
- 1 pkg. ready mix cake mix (follow directions on box)
- 1 can ready-made frosting (white or vanilla), or make your own
- 1 pkg. coconut
- 1 (16 oz) pkg. red Twizzlers candy
- 1 pkg. jelly beans
- green food coloring
- Follow directions on cake mix box for making cupcakes.
- Prepare as directed; let cool.
- Frost cupcakes.
- In bowl or baggie mix coconut and green food coloring to make green grass, approximately 1 teaspoon of coconut on cupcakes.
- Bend twizzler and put ends in top of cupcake to make handle.
- Place 3 – 4 jelly beans on top of grass.
- Optional: wrap each in plastic wrap, gather at top above handle and tie with ribbon.