Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hakes Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 ounce jar hot taco sauce
- 1 egg
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups crushed cornflakes
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 2½ pounds chicken thighs
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a shallow dish whisk together taco sauce, egg and garlic then combine cornflakes, chili powder, cumin, oregano, ground cloves and crushed red pepper in plastic bag.
- Dip chicken in sauce then toss in cornflake mixture and place on greased shallow baking pan.
- Drizzle with butter and bake 45 minutes.