Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: With Love from Darling's Kitchen
- Makes about 3 cups.
- 4 avocados, mashed
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 can diced green chiles (4 oz)
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
- 1 tabasco pepper, very finely minced (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients and stir until blended.
- Place mixture in a bowl and cover securely with plastic wrap.
- As avocados have a tendency to darken, serve soon after preparing.
- Serve as a dip with fresh vegetables or corn chips. Note: fresh vegetable can include cucumber slices, carrot sticks, celery, jícama, zucchini, etc.