Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Paula in California at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 to 6 servings.
- 2 to 3 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 8 to 10 baby carrots
- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 to 3-lb. beef chuck roast
- 10¾ oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1½ oz pkg. onion soup mix
- Arrange vegetables in a slow cooker; place roast on top.
- Spread soup over roast; sprinkle with soup mix.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 9 to 10 hours.