Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe was recommended by Billie. Billie had bought a loaf at a farmer's market, fell in love with the bread, and searched everywhere for a recipe.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups whole Wheat flour
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Grease and flour two 5x9x3-inch loaf pans. Set aside.
- Mix eggs, oil, vanilla and Sugar in large mixing bowl.
- Add baking soda,baking powder, salt, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice.
- Stir in flours. Mix well.
- Stir in zucchini, carrots, bananas and nuts.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pans.
- Bake for 35–40 minutes. Makes 2 loaves.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.