Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 pastry dough, for a 9 inch pie
- 6-8 Apples, peeled,cored and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup gingersnap crumbs
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Place half the sliced Apples in the pastry shell.
- In a mixing bowl combine the suar, gingersnap crumbs, flour, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, walnuts and butter
- Sprinkle half the mixture over the Apples in the pie shell.
- Layer the remaining Apples over the crumb mixture.
- Sprinkle with the remaining crumbs.
- Bake 45 minutes.
- Heat the maple syrup to boiling and pour evenly over the pie.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes.