Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups + 2 tbsp hot brewed earl grey tea
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup butter
- 6 tbsp icing sugar, sifted
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Pour 2 cups hot Earl Grey tea over raisins and set aside to soak.
- In medium bowl, sift together flour, Sugar, baking powder, salt, and spices.
- Cut in butter until blended thoroughly.
- Add tea with raisins and stir until smooth.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake for 50–60 minutes, when a tester inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes, then remove loaf from pan.
- Stir together remaining tea with icing sugar and brush over loaf.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.