Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 2 large egg
- Splash of milk
- 2 tablespoons red enchilada sauce, your choice
- Shredded mozzarella Cheese
- 3 corn tortillas
- Melt 1/2 teaspoon butter in small pan. Saute 1 teaspoon Onion in butter.
- Meanwhile, beat eggs, splash of milk (makes egg fluffy) and 2 tablespoons of red enchilada sauce together.
- Pour egg mixture into pan with sauteed onions,add Cheese (to your taste) and scramble together.
- Warm tortillas in microwave. Divide egg mixture into each warm tortilla and roll up.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.