Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 8 oz beef - sliced,
- ½ squash - cut in half, slice ½ inch thick
- 4 oz carrot - sliced, ½ onion - sliced
- 1 medium potato - quartered, then slice ½ inch thick
- 2 green onions - chopped, 2 chilies - sliced
- 10 oz tofu - cubed
- 4 tbsp dwenjang (Korean bean paste)
- 1 tbsp gochoojang (Korean chili paste)
- 1 tbsp gochoogaroo (Korean chili powder)
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- In a pot, add sesame oil, sauté beef.
- Add water, bring to a boil.
- Mix around dwenjang (Korean bean paste), gochoojang (Korean chili paste), gochoogaroo (Korean chili powder).
- Add minced garlic and potato, cook on a medium-high heat for 5 minutes.
- Add rest of the vegetables and tofu.
- Cook for another 1-2 minute.
- Serve with rice.