A Dutch way of preparing rabbit.
- Melt butter in saucepan and saute onion.
- Heat butter mixture until golden brown.
- Fry rabbit in butter until evenly browned and sealed.
- Add the water and simmer for 1,5 hours.
- Do not let the water boil, the meat will toughen if it boils.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.