Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serve this special breakfast dish for a real treat, include maple syrup!
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ¾ cup flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 large apples, peeled and cored
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Whisk first 5 ingredients in a large bowl until just mixed.
- Place butter in a 10 inch ovenproof skillet, on the stove top, until sizzling, about 2 minutes.
- Pour the batter into the skillet and place in the oven; bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until puffed and golden.
- Meanwhile, slice apples into 12 sections.
- Melt butter in a saute pan, over medium-low heat.
- Add spices and stir together, add apple slices and saute until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat, cover and reserve.
- Remove pancakes from oven and serve immediately with the warm spiced apples.
- The pancake will not stay puffed for more than a few minutes.