Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Apple Cobbler Deluxe is a Dutch oven Recipe. Serves: 12-14
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 eggs; well beaten
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- ½ cup butter; melted
- Place apples in a buttered 12" Dutch oven.
- Sprinkle raisins over the apples.
- In a separate bowl combine sugar, cinnamon, and 1 cup of the pecans; stir to mix.
- Spinkle over top of apples.
- In a large bowl sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl mix together eggs, evaporated milk and melted butter.
- Add liquid ingredients to dry all at once and mix until smooth.
- Pour batter over apples then sprinkle with remaining pecans.
- Cover and bake for 45 to 60 minutes using 8-10 briquettes bottom and 14-16 briquettes top until topping is golden brown.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.