Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Dutch recipe for cheesecake.
- 2 large eggs, Separated
- 1/4 cup confectioners' Sugar
- 2 teaspoons confectioners' Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Gouda Cheese, Grated
- 1/3 cup light cream or half-and-half
- 1/4 cup unbleached flour
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon, rind of, Grated
- 1/3 cup raisins, Golden
NOTE: Use an 8-inch tart pan in this recipe.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Pour the Cheese mixture into the prepared crust and bake for 45 minutes.
Cool to room temperature, then chill before serving.