Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gingham Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1992.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ pounds uncooked potatoes
- ¾ pound fine whole wheat flour
- ½ pound feta cheese
- ¼ pound smoked bacon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Grate the peeled raw potatoes and mix with flour adding a little water if necessary then add salt.
- Roll into balls and rinse with cold water then throw into bubbling salted water and boil for 20 minutes.
- When they float to the surface take them out rinse with water and mix with feta cheese.
- Serve with bacon cut up into small pieces and mix with feta cheese.
- Fry in butter.