Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1½ cups of water about 120°F
- 1 teaspoon of sugar (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 4 cups of all purpose flour
- Pour water into a mixing bowl, dissolve in the sugar and yeast.
- When the yeast has begun to grow and turns frothy, add the salt and 3½ cups of flour.
- Mix this in the bowl until it pulls away from the sides.
- Turn the dough, which will be quite soft, onto a lightly floured surface and knead it until smooth and elastic.
- Spray the bowl with PAM and return the dough to the bowl.
- Let rise until doubled, approximately 1½ hours.
- Knock it down, place on floured surface and break off marble sized pieces.
- Roll into balls and place them on surface to rise for twenty minutes.
- Cover them while they are rising.
- Place them in steamer over boiling water for about 30 minutes.
- These are excellent with a Chinese meal.