- 4 lbs spareribs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 cup catsup
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut ribs and place in baking dish.
- Add 1/2 C water, cover and bake 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and drain off liquid and fat.
- Prepare sauce from remaining ingredients.
- Heat in saucepan and pour over ribs.
- Bake 1 1/2 hours more, basting frequently