Recipe courtesy of Bal Bhadra Singh, Corporate Master Chef at Bandhani Restaurant at The Pride Hotel, Ahmedabad.
- Contributed by Indiancuisineandculture Y-Group
- See also Gujarat on a platter - mouth-watering recipes...
- 50 g tomato
- 50 g onion
- 25 g cashew paste
- 10 g garam masala
- 10 g cumin powder
- 10 g coriander powder
- 10 g coriander leaves
- Mix all the ingredients and make kofta balls from them.
- Fry in oil till golden brown.
- Keep aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add asafoetida to it, followed by the chopped onion.
- Then add the ginger-garlic paste, cashew paste, garam masala, chopped tomatoes, coriander powder, cumin powder and salt.
- Add the fried koftas when the gravy is well-cooked.
- Serve hot garnished with cream and coriander.