Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe courtesy of Bal Bhadra Singh, Corporate Master Chef at Bandhani Restaurant at The Pride Hotel, Ahmedabad.
- Contributed by Indiancuisineandculture Y-Group
- See also Gujarat on a platter - mouth-watering recipes...
- 50 g tomato
- 50 g onion
- 25 g cashew paste
- 10 g garam masala
- 10 g cumin powder
- 10 g coriander powder
- 10 g coriander leaves
- Mix all the ingredients and make kofta balls from them.
- Fry in oil till golden brown.
- Keep aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add asafoetida to it, followed by the chopped onion.
- Then add the ginger-garlic paste, cashew paste, garam masala, chopped tomatoes, coriander powder, cumin powder and salt.
- Add the fried koftas when the gravy is well-cooked.
- Serve hot garnished with cream and coriander.