- In a large bowl, combine cornmeal, brown sugar, cinnamon, allspice and salt.
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut milk, molasses, vanilla extract, and raisins.
- Add coconut milk mixture to dry ingredients and stir well.
- Mixture should have the consistency of thick cookie dough.
- Stir in a few drops of water to thin if necessary.
- Drop about 2 tablespoons of dough into cooking bag, twist bag closed and secure with a rubber band or piece of string.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Fill a large kettle half full of water and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Carefully drop cooking bags into boiling water and reduce heat to medium-high.
- Cover, leaving cover slightly ajar to let steam escape.
- Boil gently for 1½ hours or until mixture is firm.
- With a slotted spoon, remove bags from water.
- Dry off bags and unwrap duckunoo.
- Serve warm or cold.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.