Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe can be double very easily. Is served with 2 sauces both very different from each other and each complementing the Duck.
- 6 spring roll wrappers
- 6 sage leaves
- 6 basil leaves
- 6 cilantro leaves
- 6 slices zucchini, thinly sliced on a mandolin paper 2 x 4,steamed till tender
- 6 slices sweet potatoes, sliced on a mandolin paper thin 2 x 4,steamed till tender
- 2 – 3 ounces of cooked duck, sliced thinly into 6 portions
Rhubarb Cherry Sauce Edit
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup chopped rhubarb
- ¼ cup cherry preserves
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon sliced scallions for garnish
Peanut Sauce Edit
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce or fish sauce
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 pinch chili pepper flakes
- 1 Thai pepper, diced finely (use as much or little as you like) for garnish
- Heat in a saucepan all rhubarb cherry sauce ingredients for 5 – 10 minutes till rhubarb is tender.
- With a hand blender blend till smooth.
- Place in a small bowl garnished with scallions. Set aside.
- Heat all Peanut sauce ingredients till blended.
- Place in small bowl and garnish with peppers.Set aside.
- In a bowl of room temperature water soak spring rolls to soften.
- Lay them on work surface place on each herbs following with rest of ingredients off center.
- Then roll, bring sides in, then roll to seal. Like you would do an egg roll.
- Slice each in half on an angle, place the spring rolls cut side up.
- Serving along with sauces.