Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Uscatele
- 4 oz / 100 g confectioner's sugar
- 7 oz / 210 g butter
- 10 oz / 300 g flour
- 24 sour cherries from preserves
- Cream the butter with the sugar and vanilla.
- Mix well with flour.
- Make the dough into a roll and cut it into 24 equal pieces.
- Make a ball out of each piece.
- With your finger, make an indentation into the ball and place a dry bean in it.
- Place these balls onto the floured baking sheet, about 2 inches apart and bake at medium heat.
- When they are cold, remove the beans and replace with a sour cherry.