Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 pounds fresh Mushrooms, washed and quartered
- 6 - 8 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 sweet red onion, minced
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup fine, dry red wine
- 1 tbsp soy sauce or Bragg's Liquid Aminos
- 1/2 tbsp each dried thyme, dried rosemary and dried bouquet garni
- 2 tsp sea salt
- dash of freshly ground black pepper
- Put all the Mushrooms in a deep casserole dish. Mix together the wine, olive oil and all of the herbs. Add the garlic and Onion and stir well. Pour over the Mushrooms and toss to coat. Cover with a tight fitting lid or foil and bake for 25–35 minutes at 450 F. Serve hot.