- Peel the plantains and cut them into 2-inch slices.
- In a large frying pan, melt the butter and brown the plantains slightly.
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the sugar and mix in the browned plantains.
- Grease a Pyrex bowl and spoon in the plantain mix.
- Cover with orange slices and rind. In a bowl, mix the rum, the lemon juice, grated lemon and corn syrup.
- Pour this mixture over the plantains, orange slices and rind.
- Bake at 350°F for approximately 35 minutes, dipping the plantains in its own juice.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.