- First rub the butter and sugar to a white, light cream.
- Add the eggs, beat ten minutes.
- Add the flour and powder sifted together, the milk, and extracts.
- Mix into a rather firm batter, and drop with a spoon on a greased baking-tin.
- Bake in a quick oven ten minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.