- Activate the yeast in a starter bottle.
- Boil the sugar in 0.5 litre water until its a syrup and leave it to cool.
- Store it in a stoppered container.
- Wash, dry and chop the dried fruit.
- Place them in a fermentation bucket and pour 2.5 litres boiling water over them.
- Stir well, cover and leave for 24 hours stirring twice more during this time.
- After 24 hours add the grape concentrate, the additives, 0.5 liters of the sugar syrup and the yeast culture.
- Cover it and leave for 4 days for fermentation to start, stirring at least once a day.
- Strain the liquid from the pulp do a jar, fit an airlock and put it in a warm place top ferment, shake it daily.
- S the fermentation dies down, add more sugar syrup, about 140 ml, until either all the sugar is used or the fermentation ceases.
- Leave to settle and rack when a sediment is formed.
- This wine will take a long time to mature and is best left in the jar than being bottled.
- It is advisable to top up after racking with either grape concentrate or a fruit juice.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.