Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Van Sickle Estate in Mabank, Texas in 1990. Notation on card indicates this was Mimi's favorite cookie. Dated 1959.
- 1/3-cup peanut oil
- 3 large bananas, mashed
- 1-teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup oat bran
- 1-1/2 cups mixed dried fruits
- ¾ cup chopped pecans
- Mix peanut oil to mashed bananas.
- Add vanilla and salt.
- Stir in rolled oats, oat bran, chopped mixed dried fruits and chopped nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
- Flatten slightly.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Store in tightly closed container in refrigerator.