Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Combine dried cherries, preserves and vinegar in a small microwave-safe bowl; mix well.
- Microwave on High (100% power) 1 to 1-1/2 minutes, or until hot.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir in red onion, yellow and green bell pepper and thyme; mix well.
- Refrigerate, covered, 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve as a sauce with roast Turkey or Chicken.
- This relish is also good with grilled hamburgers.