Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- From the kitchen of Dreamfields Pasta
- Prep Time: 20 minutes | Bake Time: 50 minutes
- Serves 6
- 6 pieces Dreamfields ® lasagna
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ cup sliced mushrooms
- ¾ cup chopped zucchini (1 small zucchini)
- ½ cup sliced carrot
- ½ cup chopped red bell pepper
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup red cooking wine
- 2 cups tomato basil pasta sauce (or even better, make your own)
- 2 tablespoons commercial pesto
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- cooking spray
- ¾ cup (3 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Boil lasagna noodles for 10 minutes, drain and rinse in cold water, drain well and cut in half.
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Cook garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, zucchini, carrot, bell pepper, red onion and black pepper; cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add wine and cook for 3 minutes or until wine has evaporated.
- Add pasta sauce; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Combine pesto, ricotta and Parmesan in a small bowl.
- Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread ¾ cup veggie sauce across the baking dish.
- Arrange 4 noodle halves over tomato mixture.
- Top noodles with one-third of the ricotta mixture and 1 cup tomato mixture.
- Repeat layers twice, ending with noodles.
- Spread remaining tomato mixture over noodles; sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Cover and bake at 375°F for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 20 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Note: this recipe may be doubled and made in a 9x13 baking dish for 12 servings.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 280 kcal | Protein 17g | Carbohydrates 19g | Fat 11g | Saturated Fat 4g | Cholesterol 20mg | Sodium 523mg | Total Dietary Fiber 4g