Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fire up those taste buds!
- 1 lb butter
- 8 ounces Jamaican jerk spice
- ½ ounce Tabasco sauce
- 8 ounces tomato juice
- 8 ounces unbleached flour
- 5 lbs chicken wings or chicken drummettes, fresh not frozen
- oil, for frying
- Melt the butter in a 2-quart sauce pot over low heat.
- Add the jerk spice, Tabasco sauce, and tomato juice.
- Blend well and set aside.
- Rinse the wings under cold running water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Dust the wing with the flour and deep fry in a heavy pot or skillet in about 2-inches of hot oil until done.
- Place the cooked wings in the sauce mixture and allow to marinate just a few minutes.
- Drain off any excess liquid.
- Serve immediately.