Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- Saltines (20 or so)
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
- 2 sticks of soy marg
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (I used almonds)
- Foil a 9 X 14 (or about that size) baking pan.
- Place one layer of the saltines on the bottom.
- Melt marg and brown sugar on stove, stirring constantly.
- Bring to a boil, and boil for 3 minutes. Pour this over the saltines.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 5 – 7 minutes, until golden brown.
- Pour chocolate chips over it, and place it back in the oven for a minute or so until the chips are melted.
- Spread chocolate with a knife. Sprinkle with nuts.
- Let it cool and harden in the fridge overnight.