Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This makes for some of the best meat I've ever had. I know a guy who has a secret Dr. Pepper marinade, but he won't give us the ingredients. After years of slowly putting it together, this is what I've come to conclude.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 10 – 12 servings
- 10 min 5 min prep
- 1 liter Dr. Pepper cola (not diet!)
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 5 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- Add all ingredients in a sealable container and mix well.
- Can be kept for up to a week or two.