Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 1 large onion cut in large chunks
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 x 28 oz cans whole tomatoes
- 1 small can tomato paste
- ½ cup ketchup
- 4 cups water
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 – 3 bay leaves
- ½ tsp baking soda (if needed) — add baking soda if the soup tastes too acidic.
- Add all ingredients to a large crock pot.
- Cook on high for about 5 – 6 hours.
- The onions should be soft and the tomatoes should be break up easily.
- Blend well in a food processor or with a hand blender.
- If making this on the stove, cook on a low heat and stir often.
- This soup tastes best the next day and can be frozen.