Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Yield: 2 Servings
- 1 cup chunky applesauce; unsweetened
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup raisins
- 4 tsp lemon juice
- 1¼ tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 1 tbsp tarragon vinegar
- 2 tbsp dark brown sugar
- Mix the applesauce and hone, blending well, and add the rains.
- Blendin the lemon juice and vinegar, mixing well.
- Add all of the other ingredients, blending well.
- Cover and chill.
- Makes about 1¾ cups of dip suggested dippers: pound cake cubes, dried fruit, steak, apricots, melon, Italian bread chunks, croutons.