Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Find this recipe at: Diabetic Gourmet
- Source: MealLeaniYumm! All That's Missing is the Fat
- Author: Norene Gilletz
- Yield: 6 servings
- 3 cups broccoli flowerets
- 3 cups cauliflower flowerets
- 1 cup sliced red cabbage
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup Lighter Caesar Dressing or bottled low-fat Caesar dressing
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Wash vegetables well; drain thoroughly.
- Combine all ingredients in a glass bowl and mix well (optional: steam the veggies for 3 or 4 minutes if your prefer them softer).
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 68
- Protein: 6 g
- Fat: 2.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Exchanges: 1 vegetable, ¼ low-fat milk