Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(some information from allrecipes.com)
DescriptionEditThe Double Chocolate Mocha Trifle (or Mocha Layers) is a trifle made with brownies, coffee flavored pudding, and whipped topping.
- 1 3/4 cups cold milk
- 2 (3.3 ounce) packages instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (19.8 ounce) package brownie mix
- 4 teaspoons coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 (1.4 ounce) bars chocolate covered toffee bars
- Prepare brownies accordnig to package. Bake and cool. Cut into 1-in. cubes
- In a medium bowl, add together milk and pudding until thick. Dissolve coffee in the warm water and stir into other mixture. Fold in whipped topping.
- In a serving bowl, layer one-third of brownie cubes, one-third of pudding mixture and one-third of candy. Repeat layering until all ingredients are used. Chill 30 minutes in refrigerator before serving.