Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 600 g shrimps
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons snow pea pods
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 6 baby corn
- Devein the shrimp, remove the head and the tail.
- Cut a long strip at the back of the shrimp from the head to the tail.
- Ensure that you do not cut through.
- Marinate with the chicken stock and cornflour for 10 minutes.
- Heat up the cooking oil and deep fry for 1 minute.
- Boil snow pea pods, baby corn and cut them into strings.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil to stir fry the green onion, ginger.
- Add ½ of the shrimps and all the snow pea pods, stir fry and put on one side of a serving plate.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil and stir fry the garlic and ketchup.
- Add the other half of the shrimps and all the baby corn.
- Ensure that they are mixed evenly before putting them on the other side of the plate.
- Serve immediately.