Makes: 10 servings, ½ cup each
- 1½ cups boiling water
- 1 pkg (8-serving size) Jell-O brand strawberry daiquiri flavor gelatin
- ice cubes
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1½ cups sliced strawberries
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in large bowl at least 2 minutes.
- Until completely dissolved.
- Add enough ice to cold water to measure 2 cups.
- Add to gelatin; stir until slightly thickened.
- Remove any unmelted ice.
- Add lemon juice; stir until well blended.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or until thickened (spoon drawn through leaves definite impression).
- Gently stir in strawberries.
- Pour into 1½-qt. serving bowl; cover.