Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
By Kalpana Schankbar
- typed by Brigitte Sealing, Cyberealm BBS, Watertown, NY 315-786-112
- 4 ripe, juicy pears, sliced
- 5 dried pears
- 1½ cups pear juice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1½ cups oatmeal
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Simmer the dried pears in the pear juice with the cinnamon stick until soft.
- Slice into strips and layer, with the fresh pears in a baking pan (small, square one).
- Mix oats, cinnamon and syrup together, add a little pear juice so the mixture will be moist but not wet.
- Spread the oat-mix on top of pears and bake at 350°F for about 40 minutes (watch to avoid burning).