Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- About 2½ dozen snacks.
- 1⅔ cups (10-oz pkg.) Reese's peanut butter chips
- 1 tbsp shortening (do not use butter, margarine, spread or oil)
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- Line cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Place peanut butter chips and shortening in large microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at high (100%) 1½ minute; stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- If necessary, microwave an additional 30 seconds until chips are melted when stirred.
- Stir in peanuts.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet. (Mixture may also be dropped into small candy paper cups).
- Cool until set.
- Store in a cool, dry place.