Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Sexton Estate in Addison, Texas in 1986.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon drained capers
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 scallion minced
- Spoon mayonnaise into a small bowl.
- Mix in remaining ingredients then cover and refrigerate until ready to use.