Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group This recipe is sponsored, and provided by Kraft�.
- Original recipe
- Preparation time: 10 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes
- Number of Servings: 8 x 1 slice
- 2 packages (16 oz) Philadelphia fat free cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
- ⅓ cup Honey Maid graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup Cool Whip Free whipped topping, thawed
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs; mix until blended.
- Do not overbeat after adding eggs.
- Remove 1 cup batter; stir in pumpkin and spices.
- Spray 9-inch pie plate with no stick cooking spray; sprinkle bottom with crumbs.
- Pour remaining plain batter into crust.
- Top with pumpkin batter.
- Bake at 325°F for 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Top each serving with 1 tbsp of the whipped topping.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 150 (Calories From Fat 22) | Total Fat 2g (Saturated Fat 1g) | Cholesterol 65 mg | Sodium 340 mg | Total Carbohydrate 23 g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 18g) | Protein 9 g
- Exchanges: 1½ carbohydrate | 1 lean meat