Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group This recipe is sponsored, and provided by Kraft�.
- Original recipe
- Preparation time: 10 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes
- Number of Servings: 8 x 1 slice
- 2 packages (16 oz) Philadelphia fat free cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
- ⅓ cup Honey Maid graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup Cool Whip Free whipped topping, thawed
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs; mix until blended.
- Do not overbeat after adding eggs.
- Remove 1 cup batter; stir in pumpkin and spices.
- Spray 9-inch pie plate with no stick cooking spray; sprinkle bottom with crumbs.
- Pour remaining plain batter into crust.
- Top with pumpkin batter.
- Bake at 325°F for 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Top each serving with 1 tbsp of the whipped topping.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 150 (Calories From Fat 22) | Total Fat 2g (Saturated Fat 1g) | Cholesterol 65 mg | Sodium 340 mg | Total Carbohydrate 23 g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 18g) | Protein 9 g
- Exchanges: 1½ carbohydrate | 1 lean meat