Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 cup butter
- 4 (1 oz) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups sugar
- 1½ cups flour
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tsp butter, softened
- 3 oz pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp flour
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In 2 quart saucepan combine 1 cup butter and unsweetened chocolate.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until melted (4 – 6 minutes).
- Stir in remaining ingredients, except chocolate chips.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread half of batter into greased 9 x 13 inch pan.
- In a small bowl combine the filling.
- Spread filling over brownie mixture.
- Spoon remaining batter over cream cheese (batter will not entirely cover cream cheese mixture)
- Bake 30 – 35 minutes or until brownies pull away from sides of pan.