This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hartman Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ cup butter
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounce package milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter in a rectangular baking pan then sprinkle crumbs evenly over the putter.
- Pour milk over crumbs then to with chips pressing down firmly.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool and cut into bars.