Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hartman Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ cup butter
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounce package milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter in a rectangular baking pan then sprinkle crumbs evenly over the putter.
- Pour milk over crumbs then to with chips pressing down firmly.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool and cut into bars.