Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 6 oz yellow cornmeal, (1 cup)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1½ cups non-fat milk, (add 4 t of lemon juice to milk to make sour milk)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg replacer or 2 egg whites
- 1 cup canned corn, drained
- 2 tsp flour
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl combine cornmeal, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In a blender container combine, milk, honey, vanilla and egg.
- Blend until smooth.
- Spray an 8"pan with nonstick cooking spray and place pan in oven to preheat for 3 minutes.
- Stir liquid mixture into dry ingredients.
- Toss corn with flour and stir into batter.
- Place batter in preheated pan and bake 20 – 22 minutes until firm and lightly browned.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving: 136 calories | total fat 1 g (8% of calories)