Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Servings: 8
- 7 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes ® (crushed to 1¾ cups)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 3 pounds chicken pieces, (without or with skin) rinsed and dried
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- Place Kellogg's Corn Flakes cereal in shallow dish or pan. Set aside.
- In medium mixing bowl, beat egg and milk slightly. Add flour, salt and pepper. Mix until smooth.
- Dip chicken in batter. Coat with cereal.
- Place in single layer, in shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray or foil lined.
- Drizzle with margarine.
- Bake at 350°F about 1 hour or until chicken is tender, no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Do not cover pan or turn chicken while baking.
- Serve hot.