Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Servings: 8
- 7 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes ® (crushed to 1¾ cups)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 3 pounds chicken pieces, (without or with skin) rinsed and dried
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- Place Kellogg's Corn Flakes cereal in shallow dish or pan. Set aside.
- In medium mixing bowl, beat egg and milk slightly. Add flour, salt and pepper. Mix until smooth.
- Dip chicken in batter. Coat with cereal.
- Place in single layer, in shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray or foil lined.
- Drizzle with margarine.
- Bake at 350°F about 1 hour or until chicken is tender, no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Do not cover pan or turn chicken while baking.
- Serve hot.